This is a beginners level course to understanding the basics of what mongoDB is. The intention of this course is to provide a foundation for working with mongoDB so that you can start developing applications that require a database storage.In this course we will cover:
- How to create new collections that store documents.
- Youll learn about the most used mongo shell commands to manage your documents.
- Well cover the different types of data that can be stored.
- You will gain confidence in how to Create, Read, Update and Delete data.
- Learn how to build models for the database in code using Mongoose Schemas.
- Learn how to query for specific data your looking for using $in.
Course Format:You will be presented with slides and command line examples. This will help you to learn how to use local instances of mongoDB.
There will be a quiz at the end to help reinforce what youve learned.