Featured on: Nov 24, 2017
- Front End with Angular
- RESTful Backend with Node and Express
- MongoDB database through Mongoose Object Modeling tool
- Nodejs has been around since 2009 and has experienced increasing adoption among companies including big corporations like Walmart, PayPal Linkedin and the likes.
- Express is a widely adopted minimal and flexible Nodejs web application framework that provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications.
- MongoDB, the most popular NoSQL database makes it easy for you to store data of any structure and dynamically modify the schema.
- AngularJS gives an extraordinarily expressive, readable and fast way to develop rich front ends for our websites and is supported by an amazing team at Google.
- Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
Content and OverviewThrough 37 lectures, this course will explain to you the essential building blocks of the MEAN stack and understand its benefits.It will introduce you to free tools like Npm package manager, Bower, Grunt, Yeoman Generators and Git that will help you build and maintain robust web applications. As you install these tools along with the author, you will also learn first hand the benefits of these tools and how to use them.Then, you will learn to build a real world web application using all these tools. This course will explain to you all the moving parts of the application and how to work with the framework code to add desired features to your application. Finally, you will learn some quick and easy ways to deploy your web application on a hosting provider like Heroku with its own domain name.Throughout, the lectures, you will be provided with the best resources to learn more on any individual technology that you are introduced to as part of this course.